This crowd-pleasing Mexican Sour Cream Dip Recipe is perfect for last minute guests. All you need is sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, and a few spices. You’ll be ready for dipping in five minutes!
Do you need a quick appetizer that is sure to be a crowd favorite? This is one of my best recipes for a last minute appetizer, and it’s good for just about any occasion. I first made this sour cream dip on Christmas Eve when I needed something to take to a party but was too frazzled to cook anything complicated. It disappeared quickly at the party, and no one was the wiser about how effortless it was!
I usually have all the ingredients to whip up a bowl of this dip at any given time, which is great for unexpected guests or kids saying, “Mom! I’m hungry!” (One of my kids seems to say that approximately every 15 minutes.) You might have all the ingredients for this easy Mexican dip in your kitchen right now too. All you need is sour cream, salsa, a few spice cabinet staples, and shredded Mexican cheese. Go check, and I’ll wait right here…
Let’s make this easy sour cream dip!
All set? GREAT. Now just stir everything together, and serve it up with any kind of chip you’d like. This goes perfectly with potato or corn chips. You could even dip fresh veggies in it if you are into that sort of thing. I prefer to consider potatoes and corn my vegetables when I’m dipping. Plus, salsa has tomatoes, right?
Give this easy dip a try, and I think it will become a fast favorite at your house. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know how you like it. I love hearing from you! Happy dipping :)
Do you love dips like I do? Here are more dip recipes you won’t want to miss!
- One Pot Black Eyed Peas and Rice with Chicken - August 23, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #187: Sneaking in Veggies - August 20, 2016
- Perfect Mexican Rice - August 19, 2016
- Quick Hasselback Potatoes - August 15, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners - August 13, 2016
- 20 Strawberry Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss! - August 10, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #185: Trying (again) to get healthy. - August 6, 2016
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps - August 2, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #184: Slow Cooker Roast, Taquitos, Salad, and More! - July 31, 2016
- Mexican Coleslaw in 5 Minutes - July 26, 2016