This crowd-pleasing Mexican Sour Cream Dip Recipe is perfect for last minute guests. All you need is sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, and a few spices. You’ll be ready for dipping in five minutes!
Do you need a quick appetizer that is sure to be a crowd favorite? This is one of my best recipes for a last minute appetizer, and it’s good for just about any occasion. I first made this sour cream dip on Christmas Eve when I needed something to take to a party but was too frazzled to cook anything complicated. It disappeared quickly at the party, and no one was the wiser about how effortless it was!
I usually have all the ingredients to whip up a bowl of this dip at any given time, which is great for unexpected guests or kids saying, “Mom! I’m hungry!” (One of my kids seems to say that approximately every 15 minutes.) You might have all the ingredients for this easy Mexican dip in your kitchen right now too. All you need is sour cream, salsa, a few spice cabinet staples, and shredded Mexican cheese. Go check, and I’ll wait right here…
Let’s make this easy sour cream dip!
All set? GREAT. Now just stir everything together, and serve it up with any kind of chip you’d like. This goes perfectly with potato or corn chips. You could even dip fresh veggies in it if you are into that sort of thing. I prefer to consider potatoes and corn my vegetables when I’m dipping. Plus, salsa has tomatoes, right?
Give this easy dip a try, and I think it will become a fast favorite at your house. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know how you like it. I love hearing from you! Happy dipping :)
Do you love dips like I do? Here are more dip recipes you won’t want to miss!
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #183 – Hawaiian Pasta Salad, Cheeseburger Macaroni, and More! - July 23, 2016
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad - July 21, 2016
- 25 Blueberry Recipes You Will Love! - July 18, 2016
- Meatloaf, BBQ Quesadillas, and More! – Dinner Menu #182 - July 16, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #181: Mango Salad, Ham Pasta, and More! - July 8, 2016
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta - July 7, 2016
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats - July 6, 2016
- Summer Dinner Recipes: Weekly Dinner Menu #180 - July 2, 2016
- Red White and Blue Fluff Salad - July 1, 2016
- Spicy Mac and Cheese with Pork - June 28, 2016