This crowd-pleasing Mexican Sour Cream Dip Recipe is just right for last minute guests!
Do you need a quick appetizer that is sure to be a crowd pleaser? I made this recipe on Christmas Eve when I needed something to take to a party but was too frazzled to cook anything complicated. Around the holidays, kids are home, family is visiting, neighbors are dropping by, and we’re all low on time and energy to feed all those hungry people. If you have unexpected guests or hungry kids, look like a hero with this no-brainer sour cream dip recipe!
You might have all the ingredients for this easy Mexican dip in your kitchen right this very minute. All you need is sour cream, salsa, a few spice cabinet staples, and shredded Mexican cheese. Go check, and I’ll wait right here. If you are missing anything, I’m sure someone would be happy to run to the store for you… All set? GREAT. Give this easy dip a try, and I think it will become a fast favorite at your house. This would also be great for football parties coming up! Happy dipping :)
Sign up to never miss an easy recipe!
Do you love dips like I do? Here are more dip recipes you won’t want to miss!
- Strawberry Cheesecake RITZ Sandwich Snacks - April 27, 2016
- Skillet Pork Hash Recipe - April 25, 2016
- Weary Chef Weekly Wrap Up: Introducing Your Custom Meal Planner! - April 23, 2016
- Cabernet Balsamic Strawberry Cucumber Salad - April 22, 2016
- Green Onion Recipes You Need to Try - April 20, 2016