These Easy No-Bake Pie Recipes are perfect for when you don’t want to heat up the kitchen or need to save oven space on Thanksgiving!
We all know that pumpkin and pecan pies are Thanksgiving staples. You might even think it’s not Thanksgiving without them, but if you want to expand your pie horizons, why not look to this list of no-bake pie recipes? Except baking the crust for a few of the recipes, these pies won’t take up precious oven space when you’re getting all your other holiday goodies ready. These recipes are all perfect for summer too when you don’t want to heat up your kitchen. Let’s dig in!
- If you want to stick with pumpkin but change it up a bit, give this No-Bake Double-Layer Pumpkin Pie by Recipe Girl a try.
- Any occasion is right for coconut pie if you ask me, and Mom on Timeout promises that this gorgeous Coconut Cream Pie is easy to make. You can even make the custard filling in the microwave!
- Chocolate is always welcome at my Thanksgiving, and this Chocolate Cheesecake Pudding Pie is about as easy as they come. Use a pre-made crust, and this one can be ready in about five minutes!
- I started seeing eggnog in grocery stores before Halloween this year, so clearly eggnog’s not just for Christmas anymore. Let this No-Bake Eggnog Pie by Simply Gloria make an appearance at your Thanksgiving dinner, and I’m sure it will disappear!
- How gorgeous is the No-Bake Cherries Jubilee Pie by The Midnight Baker? I love cherries, and that pretty pink filling is irresistible!
- After a heavy meal, something tart like this No-Bake Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake from House of Yumm sounds just right for dessert. I’m sure your guest would agree!
- Here’s another tart, creamy pie that’s my husband’s favorite. This Lime Icebox Pie is perfect way to end a meal!
- This Faux Cherry Cheesecake by Melanie Makes looks heavenly and so simple to whip up. The Oreo crust paired with creamy filling and tart cherries sounds amazing!
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake Pie. There are so many delicious words in the title of this amazing no-bake pie by Crazy for Crust that I don’t need to say anything else.
- Finally, I leave you with this cool, minty No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie by The Kitchen Is My Playground. This is a nice one for ending Thanksgiving and kicking off the Christmas season!
Find more recipe favorites here: