Put down your can opener because I’m about to tell you how to make a scrumptious, easy tuna casserole from scratch! This one-dish dinner is full of noodles, veggies, tuna, and deliciousness. I dare say it’s even better leftover, so it’s perfect for lunches too.
About Andi Gleeson
Andi Gleeson is the author of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog focusing on quick and easy dinner recipes. She is a mom of two wild little boys in San Francisco. Her obsessions are Target, glitter nail polish, and Mexican food.
- Lazy Lasagna - January 19, 2017
- Perfect Southern Cornbread Recipe - January 18, 2017
- One Pot Macaroni and Tomatoes - January 12, 2017
- Best Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe - January 5, 2017
- Most Popular NEW Recipes in 2016 - December 30, 2016