Hello there. I’m running a bit behind today because I had some technical issues last night (upgrades, not problems) and couldn’t write my easy weekly dinner menu. (If you are asking why I didn’t do it earlier, well, that’s not how I operate; I’m a major procrastinator.) Today we went to see Nutcracker Sweets followed by a Pump It Up birthday party until the kids’ bedtime. I’m exhausted just telling you about it! I want to hurry and get your menu to you, so I’ll skip the chit chat this week and get to the easy dinner ideas!
- Skillet Cheeseburger Macaroni - This recipe has The Weary Chef written all over it: One pot, 30 minutes, easy, and cheesy!
- Chicken Tostadas – This was an early recipe of mine, but I finally took new photos this week. Love this one!
- Steak with Simple Wine Sauce – This dinner is a bit fancy but still easy. Pour this scrumptious sauce over steak cooked any way you like. We served it up with baked potatoes and a side salad. (Enter to win a vacation for two to Napa while you are checking out the recipe!)
- Amazing Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken – This recipe uses a packaged sauce so you don’t need to know about Moroccan cooking or buy a bunch of special spices. Really good stuff!
- Cajun Shrimp Boil – I’m throwing this one in because we have a shrimp boil to celebrate birthdays around here. Last week The Tall One turned seven!
- Chicken and Wild Rice Salad – Why should you ever have to decide between salad and rice? Now you don’t have to!
- Tuna Casserole from Scratch – You don’t need cream soups to make a tasty, creamy tuna noodle casserole!
Have a great Sunday, and I can’t wait to share more tasty meals with you next week!