This Ginger Lime Pimm’s Cocktail with fresh ginger is a new twist on the classic Pimm’s Cup.
Last week, The Pants asked me to pick up a bottle of Pimm’s if I came across it. I didn’t know what Pimm’s was, but I love running errands and acquiring new ingredients. I proudly took my young boys to the mega liquor store, and we perused until we found it. As soon as a new liqueur entered the house, I, of course, knew that I would need to come up with a cocktail to feature it. After tasting Pimm’s alone and reading lots of recipe ideas, I came up with this Pimm’s cocktail. It is cool and refreshing, and the cucumber adds a nice aroma with the ginger and lime flavors. One thing I like about Pimm’s is that it is not as strong as other spirits, so you could drink a few of these over the course of an evening without overindulging. Disappointingly, I was not able to come up with a clever name for this tasty concoction. What would you call it (besides refreshing and yummy)?
- Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe - September 27, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016