This Ginger Lime Pimm’s Cocktail with fresh ginger is a new twist on the classic Pimm’s Cup.
Last week, The Pants asked me to pick up a bottle of Pimm’s if I came across it. I didn’t know what Pimm’s was, but I love running errands and acquiring new ingredients. I proudly took my young boys to the mega liquor store, and we perused until we found it. As soon as a new liqueur entered the house, I, of course, knew that I would need to come up with a cocktail to feature it. After tasting Pimm’s alone and reading lots of recipe ideas, I came up with this Pimm’s cocktail. It is cool and refreshing, and the cucumber adds a nice aroma with the ginger and lime flavors. One thing I like about Pimm’s is that it is not as strong as other spirits, so you could drink a few of these over the course of an evening without overindulging. Disappointingly, I was not able to come up with a clever name for this tasty concoction. What would you call it (besides refreshing and yummy)?
- Weekly Meal Plan #174: Cheesy Goodness and More - May 20, 2016
- Easy Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe - May 19, 2016
- Layered Chicken Chile Relleno Casserole - May 17, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #173: Two Meal Plans Collide - May 13, 2016
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Applesauce - May 10, 2016
- Raspberry Recipes: Pies, Cocktails, and More! - May 9, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #172: Bad Luck - May 7, 2016
- Easy Guacamole Tostadas with Added Protein - May 3, 2016
- Weekly Wrap Up and Meal Plan #171: Meatballs, Flatbread, and More! - May 1, 2016
- Organic Chicken and Asparagus Flatbread - April 30, 2016