This Ginger Lime Pimm’s Cocktail with fresh ginger is a new twist on the classic Pimm’s Cup.
Last week, The Pants asked me to pick up a bottle of Pimm’s if I came across it. I didn’t know what Pimm’s was, but I love running errands and acquiring new ingredients. I proudly took my young boys to the mega liquor store, and we perused until we found it. As soon as a new liqueur entered the house, I, of course, knew that I would need to come up with a cocktail to feature it. After tasting Pimm’s alone and reading lots of recipe ideas, I came up with this Pimm’s cocktail. It is cool and refreshing, and the cucumber adds a nice aroma with the ginger and lime flavors. One thing I like about Pimm’s is that it is not as strong as other spirits, so you could drink a few of these over the course of an evening without overindulging. Disappointingly, I was not able to come up with a clever name for this tasty concoction. What would you call it (besides refreshing and yummy)?
- One Pot Black Eyed Peas and Rice with Chicken - August 23, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #187: Sneaking in Veggies - August 20, 2016
- Perfect Mexican Rice - August 19, 2016
- Quick Hasselback Potatoes - August 15, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #186: Back to School Dinners - August 13, 2016
- 20 Strawberry Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss! - August 10, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #185: Trying (again) to get healthy. - August 6, 2016
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps - August 2, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #184: Slow Cooker Roast, Taquitos, Salad, and More! - July 31, 2016
- Mexican Coleslaw in 5 Minutes - July 26, 2016