This easy Honey Baked Chicken over a lemon rice and quinoa blend cooks all in one pan in the oven while you go about your business!
Hello! Today I’m bringing you a new dinner recipe plus dinner ideas from nine other talented bloggers. We came together to do a Mystery Basket Challenge where we each developed a recipe using at least three of ten ingredients. I can’t wait to show you what we all came up with!
I crammed five ingredients into this Honey Chicken over Lemon Rice, although the ginger is pretty understated, so it hardly counts. I call it lemon rice, but it’s really a rice and quinoa blend. Since white rice and quinoa take the same amount of time to cook, you can use as much or as little as you want of either as long as the total amount stays the same.
This easy dinner pretty much has everything I could want in a meal. It’s an all-in-one recipe with meat, starch, and vegetables all together. Better yet, it all cooks in one pan at the same time with almost zero effort on my part! You can hardly even call this cooking. It’s more like stirring and waiting.
Before I get to the recipe, do you want to see what the other ladies made? I can’t wait to try some of these amazing dinners too!
Bacon Wrapped Ginger Soy Chicken from Yellow Bliss Road
Quinoa & Kale Salad with Honey Ginger Dressing from Katie’s Cucina
Skinny One Pot Lemon Shrimp Alfredo from Julie’s Eats & Treats
Thai Coconut Soup from Yummy Healthy Easy
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken from Your Homebased Mom
Thai Shrimp Salad with Peanut Dressing from Will Cook for Smiles
Honey Baked Chicken Over Lemon Rice from The Weary Chef
Honey Baked Chicken and Potatoes from Cravings of a Lunatic
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs with Honey Dijon Glaze from A Beautiful Bite
Honey Ginger Shrimp Skewers from Five Heart Home
Don’t miss these other oven-baked recipes:
- Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe - September 27, 2016
- What’s For Dinner? Check out this week’s meal plan! - September 23, 2016
- Fall Potluck Casserole with Turkey and Squash - September 21, 2016
- Cheesy Chili Pasta Bake in 30 Minutes - September 15, 2016
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes - September 11, 2016
- Weekly Dinner Menu #190: Casseroles, Burgers, and More - September 10, 2016
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread - September 9, 2016
- Teriyaki Tilapia Casserole - September 7, 2016
- Easy Cheeseburger Boats - September 6, 2016
- Easy Weekly Dinner Menu #189: Welcoming September - September 3, 2016