Hello! I’m so excited to announce that you can now create a custom meal plan and generate a grocery shopping list from my recipes!
Let’s get to meal planning!
To build your personalized menu, you can:
- Click the calendar icon at the top of any individual recipe, and the recipe will be added to your meal plan -OR-
- Click “Meal Planning” in the top menu of my website. You can then choose recipes from the dropdown menu right above the meal planner.
Once you’ve picked out everything you want to make, it’s easy to build your grocery list! You can add extra things you need at the store like milk, toilet paper, wine, you name it! Then, you can print your list or view it on your mobile phone. The video above walks you through this. If you have questions or problems, always feel free to email me!
Step 1: Suggested Dishes for The Week
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Sausage and Kale
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Artichokes and Greens
- Slow Cooker Mexican Beans and Rice with Pork
- Tilapia Sandwiches with Spicy Mayo
- Tuna Melt Tostada
- Lemony Lentil Salad
Step 2: Build Your Meal Plan and Generate Your List
Click on a recipe for more details
Selected Recipe: Selected Recipes: