Hello! I’m so excited to announce that you can now create a custom meal plan and generate a grocery shopping list from my recipes! Look for the calendar icon at the top of all my recipes. Click that icon, and the recipe will be added to your meal plan. Then, come to this page to organize your meal plan and generate your shopping list. You can also choose recipes from the dropdown menu below to add them to your list on this page.
Once you’ve picked out everything you want to make, it’s easy to build your grocery list! You can also add extra things you need at the store like milk, toilet paper, wine, you name it! 🙂 Then, you can print your list, or view it on your mobile phone. If you have questions or problems, always feel free to email me!
For my first few years, I published a new dinner menu every week, and all 190 of those past menus are available right here. Going forward, I’ve decided to make THIS the destination for your meal planning. That means you can bookmark, pin, or memorize this page and check back every week to see my suggested recipes for the coming week.
Step 1: Suggested Dishes for The Week
- Monday: Oven Fried Chicken with Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- Tuesday: The Godfather: Italian Roast Beef Sandwich (add a salad)
- Wednesday: Cheesy Mexican Meatballs with Black Beans and Rice
- Thursday: Creamy Cajun Shrimp Soup
- Friday: Greek Salad with Chicken
- Saturday: Good-for-You Meat and Potatoes Casserole
- Sunday: Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti (serve with a green vegetable)
Step 2: Build Your Meal Plan and Generate Your List
| Click on a recipe for more details|
Selected Recipe: Selected Recipes: