- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup First Street Ketchup
- 1/4 cup First Street Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon First Street Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8–12 pieces bone-in skin-on chicken
- Whisk together all ingredients (except chicken) in the crock of your slow cooker.
- Add chicken pieces, rolling them in sauce as you go. Spoon sauce over the top of each piece.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
If you prefer, you can substitute apple cider vinegar for the pepper sauce to make a milder dish. However, it is not too spicy as written.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 480