- 10 ounces bite-sized pasta about 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 10 ounces kale prewashed and cut
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chardonnay or chicken broth
- hot sauce optional
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream reduced fat is fine
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
While pasta cooks, heat olive oil in a dutch oven over medium-high heat. Saute onion for 3-5 minutes, until tender. Add garlic, and sauté 1-2 minutes more. Add kale to skillet, and pour lemon juice and wine over the greens. Season with salt and a few dashes of hot sauce to taste. Stir, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chicken, and continue to cook until chicken is cooked through. Add up to 1/2 cup water or chicken broth if mixture seems dry.
Stir in ricotta, milk, sour cream, and 1/2 c. parmesan until well combined. Stir in cooked pasta, and spread mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until top begins to brown.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 60