- a pound of halved Brussels sprouts;
- 1 tsp. of kosher salt ;
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil;
- 1 tsp. of white pepper;
- 1 tbsp. of honey;
- 1/4th cup of garlic chili paste;
- 2 tbsp. of water;
- sesame seeds (for garnishing).
- First of all, take a large bowl and toss the Brussels sprouts with salt, olive oil, and white pepper to coat them evenly.
- Next, pour the Brussels sprouts from the bowl into the air fryer basket. Keep in mind that all of them don’t need to be in a single layer. However, if you want them to have that extra crunch, then we recommend only putting one layer and cooking the rest in batches.
- Set your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and cook your vegetables for nine minutes.
- After the nine minutes, shake the air fryer basket and let them cook for another nine minutes.
- While your Brussels sprouts are in the basket, take a small bowl. Add the honey, water, and garlic chili paste to it.
- Then, keep the bowl in the microwave and heat it for one minute so the sauce can get hot.
- After the Brussels sprouts are done, take them out of the basket and place them inside a large bowl.
- Toss the sauce on top of the Brussels sprouts while they are hot.
- Finally, sprinkle the dish with some sesame seeds and devour them as soon as possible to enjoy the crunchy texture.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: side dish
- Method: oven baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer brussels sprouts