I’m Andi Gleeson, the cook, photographer, and voice behind The Weary Chef. I started this easy recipe blog in January 2013 on a whim, and it quickly became my passion. What started as a place to share recipes with friends, family, and anyone else who came along has turned into a resource for thousands of busy cooks to find easy recipes every day. Read more about Andi here.
- Fresh Dill Dip and Salad Dressing - October 3, 2017
- Alice Springs Chicken Quesadilla - May 30, 2017
- Cheesy Mexican Meatballs - March 7, 2017
Hi! I'm Amy! I'm a crazy busy farm girl, spending most of my days chasing cows and kids! Meals around my house have to be heart, yummy, fast, and easy! And if you leave my house hungry...it's your own fault!
- Foil Baked Salmon with Lime and Chili - September 27, 2017
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken - August 22, 2017
- Maple Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin - July 3, 2017
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken - May 18, 2017
- No Boil Ravioli Lasagna - February 16, 2017
Stacey is the blogger behind Bake.Eat.Repeat. where she shares simple, family friendly recipes made from scratch. She's a wife and mother of three, and when not in the kitchen can usually be found reading, running or watching kids sports - preferably with coffee!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread Pizza - July 28, 2016
- Macaroni Salad with Tuna and Dill - May 31, 2016
- 13 Super Sausage Starters for the Holiday Season - November 16, 2015
- 10 Comforting Country Casseroles for your Family Table - July 29, 2015
- 31 Fantastic Foods You Can Eat with a Toothpick - June 3, 2015
- Ashlyn Edwards is the recipe developer, writer, and photographer at Belle of the Kitchen. She’s the mama of two precious babies, an army wife, and southern girl at heart. She and her family are currently stationed in Hawaii, so when she’s not making a mess of the kitchen, she and her little ones are outside soaking up the sunshine! See Ashlyn’s roundups of savory comfort food recipes right here.
- Serene Herrera is not just adorable and an amazing, homeschooling mom of four. She is also a talented cook, baker, and photographer, which shows on her blog, House of Yumm. She is a master of cupcake decorating but also makes some mean dinner recipes. Don’t miss the savory comfort food recipe roundups she shared right here as a contributor on The Weary Chef!
- Jessica Kraft is a fun-loving mom of one little boy and the author of Sprinkle Some Sugar. Her blog is jam packed with delicious dessert recipes with a sprinkling of savory dishes too. I’m so excited to have her bring roundups of tasty sweets to The Weary Chef. See them all right here!
- Kirsten Benham joined The Weary Chef team in late 2014 as Andi’s social media assistant while she was a student studying music education in Australia. She shows her talent for humorous and informative writing about healthy, easy recipes in her recipe roundups right here!
- Kelly Grant is a coffee-loving, busy mom who is as sweet as they come. That’s why it’s fitting that she specializes in breakfast and dessert recipes over at her own gorgeous blog, The Grant Life. She brings her talent for spinning tales of food and family to her role as contributing author here. You can see all Kelley’s bread and breakfast roundups right here.