The Weary Chef is a platform created for you, cooking enthusiasts who wish to find new recipes, learn new skills in the kitchen, or simply try something new at home. If you are also a writer by nature, we are looking forward to featuring your work on our website.
Have an idea? Publish your culinary skills on The Weary Chef!
We do not accept paid contributions, however, we do love to publish interesting content we receive from our readers. If you wish to share your recipes on The Weary Chef or tell us some of the tips and tricks you use at home, we’ll be happy to have you on board.
To make sure that we only publish the best content for our audience, we will ask you to follow a few guidelines:
- Any chosen topic must be relevant to our platform
- Any piece of content must have over 800 words
- Promotional materials (images, link insertions, etc.) will not be accepted
- Please supply a short author bio
Editors at The Weary Chef reserve the right to:
- edit the final content so that it appeals to our audience
*We will not publish your content without your final approval
- reject any content that does not meet our requirements or is determined not suitable for our platform
- update, optimize, and delete any published content if it does not comply with our politics
If you are interested in writing for us, whether it is a blog post about food, a guide, or a review, go ahead and fill in the form below. Looking forward to learning from you!