- 1 tbsp olive or sesame oil
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 1 yellow onion (sliced)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic (minced) (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sriracha or chili garlic sauce
- For the sauce, mix the 5 ingredients (soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sriracha or chili garlic sauce, and salt).
- Heat the oil then add yellow onions, and let them for 2 minutes until softened. To season the meat, add a pinch of salt and ground turkey. Add it to the onions and sauté it for about 5 minutes, or until the meat is gently browned.
- Add the bell pepper and carrot, and cook for four to five minutes, or until tender.
- After adding the sauce, simmer it for a further two to three minutes, or until it is well-mixed and slightly thickened. Remove from heat and stir in green onions. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: main dish
- Method: stovetop cooked
Keywords: ground turkey stir-fry