- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 chicken breast grilled and sliced
- 2 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Colby jack, cheddar, or pepper jack are all great choices)
- 2–4 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- parsley chopped (optional)
- Warm a skillet over medium heat. Add a little (or a lot if you want) butter.
- Place one tortilla in the skillet. Sprinkle cheese over tortilla.
- Spread sliced grilled chicken over cheese. Sprinkle diced bacon over chicken.
- Drizzle with honey mustard dressing. (Use as much as you’d like. I use about 2 tablespoons.)
- Add more grated cheese. Top with second tortilla.
- As soon as bottom tortilla is golden brown, flip quesadilla.
- When the second tortilla is golden brown and the cheese is melted, remove quesadilla from the skillet.
- Cut into pieces. Serve with additional honey mustard dressing and a garnish of parsley if desired.
One quesadilla will serve 1-2 people.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Dinner, Breakfast
- Cuisine: Mexican