- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (If you have a toaster oven, you can use that instead of heating up your large oven!)
- Place salmon on parchment skin side down. Drizzle fish with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano. Rub oil in to evenly coat the fish, and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, stir together juice from half the lemon, yogurt, and herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the salmon topped with the yogurt sauce or serve the sauce on the side. If desired, zest the lemon over the finished dish for color and an extra pop of lemon flavor.
Recipe adapted from Sara Forte’s Roasted Salmon with Herbs & Yogurt appearing in the September 2015 issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25