- 1 pound beef sirloin cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon seeds mix
- salt and hot paprika to taste
- soy sauce and green onion slices for serving
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Then, cook and stir beef until browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, red bell pepper, carrots, and green onion to the center of the wok. Cook them with the beef for up to 5 minutes. They should be a little tender and don’t forget to continuously stir.
- Next, just season the mix with hot paprika and salt to your taste. You can also add some extra favorite seasonings, however, I like to keep it classic,
- Finally, add the seeds mix to the wok and remove it from the heat. Stir everything together and serve. Also, you can top your beef pot with extra green onion slices and soy sauce.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Chinese