- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2-inch or smaller cubes
- 6–7 small potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce ( I used 3 tbsp Tapatio and 3 tbsp Cholula)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup green onions sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed a little bit
- Ranch dressing
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13″ baking dish with cooking spray or grease with butter.
In a large bowl, add olive oil, hot sauces, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Mix well. Add potatoes and coat evenly.
Scoop potatoes into prepared baking dish, leaving some of the olive oil mixture in the large bowl.
Bake potatoes 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
While the potatoes are cooking, add diced chicken to the large bowl with the leftover olive oil mixture. Let chicken marinate while the potatoes are roasting.
Once the potatoes are crispy, remove from oven and place on the stove. Lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
Place uncooked chicken on top of roasted potatoes and cook for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
A few minutes before the chicken is done, add the topping ingredients except the ranch dressing to a bowl, and mix well.
Once the chicken is cooked through, sprinkle the topping mixture on top and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Drizzle ranch dressing over casserole and serve.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45