- 8 ounces bite-sized pasta
- 16 ounces ground beef or turkey
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (about 1/2 packet)
- 15 ounces O Organics chili beans drained
- 15 ounces O Organics diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano drained
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese divided
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. (If you have a wide, deep pot like a dutch oven, you can also use this for the baking step to save dishes!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta cooks, spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add meat and taco seasoning to the hot skillet. Brown and crumble the meat, stirring in the seasoning, until cooked through. If you use lean meat, you will not need to drain it.
- In a baking dish (I used the same pot I cooked the pasta in), stir together pasta, cooked meat, beans, tomatoes, and one cup of the cheese.
- Spread the remaining cup of cheese evenly over the chili mac, and place the pot in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
This recipe also makes great leftovers!
- Prep Time: 30