- 4 thick boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4–6 oz. deli-sliced ham cut into strips about 1” by 2″
- 4 slices cheese cut into strips about 1″ by 2″ (colby jack, pepper jack, cheddar, provolone, etc.)
- seasoned salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice slits about 1″ apart in chicken breasts almost all the way through, leaving the bottom surface connected. Slide strips of ham and cheese into each slit.
- Sprinkle chicken liberally with seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Dinner, Poultry
- Cuisine: American