- 2 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. water
- 2 1/2 c. bite-sized pasta
- 2 c. frozen meatballs
- 12 oz. fresh broccoli florets
- 10.75-oz. can of cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 c. milk (if needed)
- Add chicken broth and water to a 12″ skillet, and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- If meatballs are larger than about 1″ in diameter, arrange them in an even layer on a microwave-safe plate, and microwave for about one minute to thaw them slightly.
- Add pasta, meatballs, and broccoli, and return to a simmer. Loosely cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is fully cooked and meatballs are heated through.
- Remove cover, and reduce heat to low. Gently stir in cheese soup. Cook an additional 3 minutes. Add up to 1/4 milk until sauce reaches your desired consistency.