- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or whatever kind of chocolate chips you like; I’m not the boss of you
- 1/2 cup granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- With an electric mixer or vigorously by hand, cream together butter and sugars for about 2 minutes until fluffy. Stir in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until dry ingredients are well incorporated, and then stir in chocolate chips and granola.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or rounded tablespoons to shape cookies into balls, and place a couple inches apart on baking sheets. Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes until edges are lightly brown and centers are set. Cool cookies on wire rack before serving.
Recipe adapted from KitchenAid mixer manual/cookbook.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Dessert