- 1/4 c. reduced fat sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds (optional, don’t need buy these just for this)
- 2 chicken breasts about 1 pound total
- seasoned salt
- 12 oz. mixed baby greens
- 4 oz. smoked gouda diced into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 c. grapes cut lengthwise in half (I used a medley of green, red, and black, but any variety will be fine)
- 1 large apple diced into bite-sized pieces
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with seasoned salt, and cook in hot skillet until heated through (12-15 minutes). Allow to cool slightly, then dice into bite-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, add all dressing ingredients to a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake it very, very well, stirring once to evenly distribute the honey. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, add salad greens, gouda, grapes, apple, and chicken. Pour prepared dressing over the salad, and toss to coat. Dinner is served!
I think alfalfa sprouts would be a great addition to this salad. They were not available at my grocery store, but I will try to add them next time!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Main