- 2.5 oz. pecan halves
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup, add butter, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Microwave on high heat for 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted and mixture is bubbly.
- Add the pecans to the butter and syrup mixture, and stir to coat well. Spread pecans in a single layer on the baking sheet, and sprinkle with a pinch of kosher salt if desired. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. (These nuts can burn very quickly, so do not over bake! As soon as they start looking darker brown, take them out.)
- Allow to cool on the parchment paper before enjoying or storing.
Glazed Pecans adapted from Pillsbury.com.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks, Salads
- Cuisine: International