- 2.75 lbs bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (feel free to remove skin like I did!)
- salt and pepper
- 19 oz canned sweetened pineapple drained and cut into chunks
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon coarse whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce or Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Place chicken in an even layer inside your 6-quart slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
Combine all remaining ingredients except sesame seeds into a small mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
Pour over chicken, adjust accordingly, and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 160F.
Serve over rice, veggies, and garnish with toasted sesame seeds if desired!
How fast chicken cooks depends on size and cut. My chicken was completed in just over 3 hours, but bigger portions would take longer.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 240