- 2 large baking potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt I used 2% milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle juice (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for boiling potatoes
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 dill pickle spears diced
- Add potatoes to a pot, and cover with about two inches of water. Add about a teaspoon of salt. Bring potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil about 8-12 minutes, until potatoes are your desired level of tenderness. (Cook time will vary depending on the size of your cubes and how soft you want them.)
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
- When potatoes are done, drain them and rinse them gently with cool water.
- Gently stir potatoes into mayonnaise mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. (If you want your salad a little creamier, you can add a couple tablespoons of additional mayo at the end.)
- Serve right away or store in fridge for a few days.