- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 24 oz. thin, flat steak (top round or flank steaks work well; weight is approximate)
- 4–6 oz. chive and onion cream cheese
- 4 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Lay steak on a cutting board, spread olive oil over the surface and sprinkle evenly with seasoned salt. Flip meat over.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the surface of the steak, and arrange spinach leaves over the cheese.
- Carefully roll steak, and secure seam with toothpicks to hold your spiral together.
- Place rolled steak seam-side up on the prepared baking sheet, and bake until internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F, approximately 35 minutes. (A probe thermometer is highly recommended for this recipe.)
- Remove from oven, and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes. Remove toothpicks, and slice into 1″-thick slices.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Main Course