- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 16 ounces bag frozen chopped baby spinach thawed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic crushed or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg freshly ground is preferred
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 3 slices of provolone cheese torn into small pieces (about 3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese reduced-fat is fine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a small baking dish or pie pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add spinach, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and nutmeg. Saute, stirring often, until heated through. Add wine, and allow to simmer for a couple minutes.
- Stir in provolone, parmesan, and ricotta cheese until melted and smooth. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish, and sprinkle feta on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until dip is bubbly and feta is starting to brown. Serve with crackers or corn chips.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Appetizer