- 125 milliliters fresh lime juice (4-6 limes)
- 100 milliliters fresh orange juice
- 175 milliliters tequila (100% agave silver tequila)
- 50 milliliters Cointreau or other good orange liqueur
- 50 milliliters light agave nectar or to taste
- kosher salt optional
- Squeeze lime and orange juices into glass measuring cup. (I measure using the metric side.)
- Add tequila, Cointreau, and agave nectar. Stir well. Taste and add more agave nectar to taste if desired.
- To salt glass, rub cut lime around outer edge of the rim, coating the top 1/2″ well with lime juice. Pour about a teaspoon of salt into the palm of your hand, and roll outer edge of glass in salt until coated.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour, sip, pucker, smile.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Mexican