- 2 10″ pizza crusts (gluten free or regular)
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut dipping sauce I used San-J brand
- 1/2 pound cooked diced chicken
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 small sweet onion sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese or more to taste
- 4 green onions sliced thin
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place pizza crusts side by side on a baking sheet.
Spread 3-4 tbsp. peanut sauce over each crust, leaving a little margin around the edge uncovered. Evenly arrange chicken, bell peppers, and onions over the sauce. Sprinkle cheese over the toppings, and then sprinkle green onions and peanuts over the cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for approximately 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and toppings are starting to brown. Slice and serve.
If you don’t have pre-cooked chicken on hand, you can stir fry diced chicken with a bit of soy sauce.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10