- 3 cups fresh strawberries diced
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped (seeded if you prefer less heat)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- juice of 2 limes
- pinch kosher salt
- Smithfield Slow Smoked Mesquite Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet sliced into 1-1/2″ thick medallions
- Stir all salsa ingredients together (everything but the pork). Allow to rest at least a half hour before serving to allow the flavors to develop. Adjust salt and lime to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill sliced pork medallions for 3-5 minutes per side until cooked through. (Cooking time will vary depending on how hot your grill is. Internal temperature should reach at least 145 degrees F.)
- Remove cooked pork to a plate and allow to rest for a few minutes. Serve topped with strawberry salsa.
For best results, I recommend using an instant read meat thermometer to cook your pork to perfection.