- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 jalapenos seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse blueberries and drain well. Reserve 1 cup of berries.
- Coarsely chop the remaining 2 cups of berries and place in a bowl with remaining ingredients. Stir gently, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat grill to medium heat (350-450 degrees).
- Slice garlic clove in half and rub over all surfaces of the pork tenderloin. Brush the tenderloin lightly with olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper. Allow the tenderloin to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Grill the tenderloins over direct heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Keep the grill lid closed as much as possible. Cook until the pork is barely pink in the center.
- Remove the tenderloin from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Ladle blueberry salsa over top of slices and serve.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20