- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F and prepare a baking pan with a baking sheet.
- Next, using cookie cutters, cut out ghost, pumpkin, and bat shapes from your chosen cheese slices. Set aside the leftover cheese pieces.
- Mix together the seasonings, tomato sauce, and leftover cheese.
- Roll the pizza dough on the prepared baking pan and spread the tomato sauce and cheese leftovers mix.
- Add the other veggies, pepperoni (if using any), and the basil leaves.
- Bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the cheese shapes.
- Finally, return to the oven for a further 5-6 mins until the pizza base is crisp and the cheese has just melted.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Appetizer, Pizza
- Cuisine: American