- 8 oz. crusty sourdough cut into bite-sized cubes
- 12 oz. ham cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 tbsp. Country Crock spread
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheese divided (I used Mexican blend)
- 1 large tomato cut into 4 thick slices
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a square baking dish with cooking spray, and fill dish with cubed bread and ham. Lightly mix them together with your fingers.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Casserole