- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese reduced fat OK
- 1/4 cup Bee Harmony honey any variety of your choice
- Allow cheeses to soften at room temperature for about an hour.
- Mix all ingredients together with a stand mixer or a hand mixer on medium-high speed for about two minutes until fluffy.
- Transfer whipped cheese to a serving bowl, and drizzle with a little extra honey if desired. Serve with crackers or apple slices for dipping.
Store uneaten spread in the refrigerator. Cheese will be soft enough for dipping when served immediately, and it is good for spreading after it has been refrigerated.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks
- Cuisine: American