- 2 heads broccoli
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper
- After thoroughly washing the broccoli, start chopping it into small pieces.
- Place the broccoli pieces in a skillet with 2 cups of water.
- Season with salt and pepper to your own taste. However, take into consideration that you’ll add the Parmesan cheese, which is kind of salty.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Then, just cover the skillet with a lid and let it steam for 5-7 minutes.
- Now, drain excess water. Be careful with this step! I always manage to get burned.
- Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt. Next, toss the broccoli pieces in the butter.
- Finally, add the minced garlic and the grated Parmesan. Gently mix everything and make sure that every broccoli piece is covered in Parmesan.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Cuisine: American