- 2 limes sliced
- 1 lemon sliced (seeds removed)
- 1 orange sliced (seedless preferred)
- 1 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 1 1/2 ounces orange liqueur I like Cointreau or Patron Citronge
- 3 ounces tequila
- 750 milliliters Sauvignon Blanc or other light wine with citrus flavors
Place sliced fruit in a large pitcher. Add agave nectar, orange liqueur, and tequila. Pour in wine. Stir gently.
Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator at least 4 hours before serving.
To serve, pour over ice and place 1-2 slices of fruit into each glass. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 240
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Cocktail