- 14 oz. box whole wheat rotini
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic or white wine vinegar you can leave this out if your kids don’t like the tangy flavor
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 5 oz. uncured pepperoni or salami cut into thin strips
- 6 oz. can sliced black olives drained
- 8 oz. mozzarella or provolone cheese diced into 1/2” cubes
- 8 oz. grape tomatoes halved (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, in a large container with a lid, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and salt. Stir in pepperoni, olives, cheese, and tomatoes (if using). Gently stir in pasta to evenly coat. Store in your refrigerator up to five days.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10