- 2 small zucchini chopped
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1–2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 avocado diced
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add the zucchini. Cook for approx 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the chicken, tomatoes, garlic, cider vinegar, a pinch of salt, and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in the fresh oregano, and cook for 1 minute. Then stir in the juice of the 1/2 lemon, and cook 1 more minute. Take away from heat and add the chopped avocado and add the sprinkled feta cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
You can serve this dish on its own or over cooked couscous, rice, or pasta!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12