- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 2 fully-cooked chicken sausages sliced into half circles (I used spinach and fontina sausage)
- 1/2 c. garlic and herb cheese spread or substitute onion chive cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. arugula
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough, and divide dough into eight triangles. Spread about a tablespoon of cheese spread down the center of each triangle, evenly arrange arugula leaves over the cheese, and place sausage over the greens. (You can use a large piece of sausage as shown or bite-sized pieces).
3. Fold two corners to the center, and pinch to seal.
4. Place sausage rolls on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper, and bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15