- 1 package Johnsonville Firecracker Bratwurst Sausages
- 2 bell peppers (colors of your choice)
- 1 red onion
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Mix together olive oil, sriracha (or other hot sauce of choice,) garlic powder, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in chopped bell peppers and red onion to give them a nice coating.
- Let soak in the mixture for as long as you’d like; the longer they soak, the more flavorful they will get.
- On medium heat on your grill, begin cooking the brats.
- After a few minutes on the grill, add the marinated veggies to roast on either a grill basket or heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Flip veggies and sausages as needed. Cook until sausages reach an internal temperature of 165F.
Veggies can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance depending on how flavorful you want them.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Entertaining