- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 14 ounces quartered artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 28 ounces tomato pasta sauce
- 14 ounces canned petite diced tomatoes undrained
- 12 NO-BOIL lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3.5 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together broth, artichoke hearts, spinach, pasta sauce, and tomatoes.
Thinly cover bottom of baking dish with 2 cups of the sauce mixture. Top with 4 uncooked noodles, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle a couple handfuls (about a cup) of mozzarella cheese over noodles. Repeat sauce-noodle-cheese layers two more times. Pour remaining sauce mixture on top, and sprinkle remaining mozzarella and crumbled feta on top.
Spray one side of a piece of foil with cooking spray, and cover the lasagna (sprayed side down). Bake for 40 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60