- 2 slices sliced sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon berry preserves or jam
- 4–6 slices Hillshire Farm® Turkey Breast Lunch Meat
- handful baby kale or spinach leaves
- Spread softened goat cheese over one slice of bread. (You can soften the cheese in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to make it spreadable.) Spread jam over the goat cheese.
- Arrange turkey over the cheese and preserves, and pile greens on top of turkey. Place the other slice of bread on top, cut sandwich in half, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Poultry, Sandwiches and Pizza
- Cuisine: International