- Four cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- One tablespoon of Cajun spice
- One tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- One pound of deveined and peeled large shrimp
- Two sliced bell peppers of any color
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1/2 sliced medium onion
- Two to three teaspoons of lime juice
- One lime cut into wedges
- One sliced avocado
- Jalapeno ranch
- Eight small tortillas
- First of all, take a small bowl and combine the ingredients of the fajita marinade. These include salt, Cajun spice, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, etc.
- Slice onions and bell peppers with a thickness of 1/3 inches and place them in a bowl. Then, pour half of the marinade on these vegetables and toss them to combine them.
- Take another bowl. Use a paper towel to pat dry the shrimp, and then add the remaining marinade to it. Make sure that you stir it well to combine it evenly.
- Then, take a large skillet or pan and heat half a tablespoon of olive on it on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add some shrimp in one layer and sauté them for one to minutes on each side until they are cooked through.
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate.
- Add the marinated vegetables to the pan in which you just cooked the shrimp and sauté them until they are soft. Keep stirring them from time to time, and then turn off the heat.
- Also, add the shrimp back into the pan.
- Next, add a quarter cup of the chopped cilantro and squeeze some fresh lime juice. Be sure to toss the mixture to combine it well.
Finally, your classic shrimp fajita dish is ready, and you can serve it with any side of your choice!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: main dish
- Method: stovetop cooked
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: shrimp fajitas