- 1 pound fresh green beans;
- 1 tablespoon olive oil;
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt;
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper;
- lemon wedges (for serving).
- First of all, preheat your air fryer to 380ºF.
- Next, prepare the green beans by trimming their stems and cutting larger ones in half so they are relatively equal in size, (if needed). Then, thoroughly wash them with cold water.
- Place the cleaned trimmed green beans in a large bowl along with the olive oil, salt, and freshly ground pepper. Toss everything to combine.
- Next, transfer the green beans to the air fryer and shake the basket to make sure they’re in a single layer. You may need to cook in two batches. (You can see in the below photos that I didn’t respect this step and cooked them all at once. They came out ok in taste, however, they lack crispiness. So, try to learn from my mistake and respect this step.)
- Cook until crisp-tender, shaking the basket halfway through, for 8-10 minutes total.
- Finally, squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and serve with your favorite main dish.
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: side dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer green beans