16oz Crema Mexicana (or sour cream or creme fraiche)
1/4 cup packed cilantro, fresh, chopped
2ea limes, zested
1/2 ea limes, juiced
- Pour crema Mexicana into a medium mixing bowl
- Chopt cilantro very finely and add to crema Mexicana
- Zest limes using a microplane or very fine grater onto a plate and then add to dip or zest directly into bowl
- Juice ½ of one of the limes that was zested into the dip. (Wrap zested limes in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container as they will dry out in the fridge).
- Mix the dip until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Cover and store in the fridge until it is time to enjoy
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Dip, Appetizer, Crema Mexicana, Sauce