- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup arborio (risotto) rice or substitute medium grain rice
- 2 1/2 cups Toasted Coconut Silk® Nutchello™ (plus a little more to serve)
- In a sturdy sauce pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add rice, and saute in rice until opaque (solid white). This will take about three minutes. Stir it constantly to avoid burning the rice.
- Stir in Nutchello about 1/2 cup at a time. Stir and simmer until the liquid is almost completely absorbed before adding more. Repeat this until you have added two cups of Nutchello. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining Nutchello over the rice. Stir, reduce heat to very low, and cover the pot. Cook 7-10 minutes longer, stirring every 3-4 minutes. Your rice pudding is done when the rice is tender.
- Serve warm. You can sprinkle cinnamon and pour a little more Nutchello over individual servings if desired.
- Prep Time: 20