- 4 thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 cloves garlic minced (optional)
- 4 slices center-cut bacon
- seasoned salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Lightly sprinkle seasoned salt over one side of each piece of chicken. Spread about 2 tbsp. goat cheese over each seasoned chicken breast.
- Place a layer of baby spinach leaves over the goat cheese. Sprinkle a little more seasoned salt over the spinach.
- Roll the chicken tightly. Poke a toothpick through the seam to keep the chicken rolled. (Don’t forget to remove the toothpick before serving!)
- Place chicken roll ups seam-side down the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle chicken once more lightly with seasoned salt, and then lay bacon over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes, until center reaches 165 degrees F. (A probe thermometer is strongly recommended for this recipe to make sure the chicken is cooked through.)
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Main