- 1 pound small potatoes halved or quartered
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 16 ounces sour-cream based spinach dip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place cut potatoes in an 8″ square baking dish, and microwave for five minutes.
- Stir about half the container of spinach dip into the potatoes until they are well coated. Arrange the salmon fillets over the potatoes, and spread the remaining spinach dip evenly over the fish.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!
The potatoes are cooked a bit in step one so they will be done at the same time as the fish. If you skip that step, your potatoes may still be too firm when the salmon is just right.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30