You won’t believe how three ingredients can come together to make this amazing Baked Spinach Dip Salmon dinner recipe!
Hey, you guys! Are you ready for an easy dinner? This one is about as easy as they come, but it tastes like you are a culinary genius. All you need are three little ingredients: Salmon, potatoes, and spinach dip!
I just made this dish for the second time this morning for photos, and I’m so excited to have it again for dinner tonight. Maybe since dinner is done, I can work on putting up our Christmas decorations this evening. I have them all pulled out on the patio just waiting to spread some holiday cheer. Do you decorate for the holidays? We take the easy way out and use inflatables. I love them because they are easy to store but pop up to big, fun characters in an instant. I’ll show you a photo when I get them ready.
If you have a photo of your Christmas tree or outside decorations, I’d love to see it! You can post it to my Facebook page :)
One final note before I get to the recipe, you can make this with chicken too! I love salmon and other seafood, but I know it’s not for everyone. If you can’t find good fish, it’s too expensive, or you just don’t like it, try this with chicken breasts instead for a meal that’s perfect for you :)
- 1 pound small potatoes halved or quartered
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 16 ounces sour-cream based spinach dip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place cut potatoes in an 8″ square baking dish, and microwave for five minutes.
- Stir about half the container of spinach dip into the potatoes until they are well coated. Arrange the salmon fillets over the potatoes, and spread the remaining spinach dip evenly over the fish.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!
The potatoes are cooked a bit in step one so they will be done at the same time as the fish. If you skip that step, your potatoes may still be too firm when the salmon is just right.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
Want more shortcut dinner recipes? Try these!