- 3 cans black beans (15 oz. each) drained
- 10 ounces Ro-Tel tomatoes undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth (use vegetable broth if desired)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspon kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Add all ingredients to a blender. Cover and blend for approximately 20 seconds or until smooth.
Pour into a soup pot and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. You could also heat it on the lowest setting in a slow cooker until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20